AYURVEDIC COUGH SYRUP
How does COF-X works
- It acts as a good expectorant and mucolyte, Relieves congestion of chest by liquefying phlegm
- Excellent anti-tussive agent. It also relieves pain in chest and flanks due to cough
- It is a bronchodilator, causes widening of the bronchi mainly in asthma
- It is anti-infective, clears the congestion in throat and respiratory passages
- Relieves the problems related with allergic cough
- Effective in sore throat, hoarseness of voice
- Excellent Therapeutic choice in chronic long standing cough
- Relieves congestion and irritation of throat
The unique combination of herbs used in the preparation of Cof-X helps in treating all kinds of cough. Cof –X has undergone pre-clinical and clinical evaluation to prove its efficacy as an expectorant, antitussive as well as anti-infective agent. Patient evaluation over a period has shown Cof-X to be extremely beneficial as a bronchodilator in cases of asthma The ingredients in this cough syrup have a synergistic effect and thus help in providing rapid relief in symptoms.
Vacha or Sweet flag, Cardamom, Pippali or long pepper, Maricha or black pepper, Adosa, Shunti or Ginger (Dry),White turmeric, Vidanga or false black pepper, Holy Basil or Tulsi, Mustaka or nut grass, Pushkarmool, Clove,Himalayan cedar, Chitraka or Indian leadwort, Caraway or Persian Cumin or Meridian Fennel, Moon Plant or Somalatta, Camphor tree or camphor wood, Saindhava Lavana, Alkali
HOW TO USE Cof-X?
Adults: 10ml of Cof-X with 10 ml of lukewarm water, morning and night after food or as prescribed by your physician
Kids from 05 to 14: 2.5 ml of Cof-X with 2.5 ml of lukewarm water, morning and night after food or as prescribed by your physician.
HOW LONG TO USE
2 to 5 days depending on the severity of cough or as directed by your physician
USP OF COF-X ARE
- It has no Sugar
- No Artificial Color
- No Alcohol
- Most Importantly it is Non Drowsy